How to unblock your IP from the Firewall?
You have trouble accessing your website? Your emails don’t work anymore? It’s very likely you’re being blocked by the firewall. Why? Well, you could have used too many times a wrong password, you’ve set up an email on a new device but you are using the wrong settings.
Rest assured, this can be fixed right away, simply follow the below steps:
How to check your IP?
One of the easiest way to check your IP is using your favorite browser (Chrome, Edge, Mozilla, etc). Simply:
- Open your preferred browser.
- Type in “What is my IP” and press Enter.
- Your browser might display by default your IPv6.
- If you can’t find your IPv4, you can use What Is My IP? or Whatismyipaddress.com.
How to unblock your IP?
If you are blocked on one of our Australian servers, you can either
- Using a different network such as your mobile, or another wifi.
- Log in your AUHost4u Client Area.
- Click on “Manage Firewall”, on the top right of your screen.
- Click “Unblock”
PLEASE NOTE: If you are unable to access your client area using a different network, you can contact our team via our UK based live chat or our via support ticket system.
Have a question?
Remember, our team is also here 24/7 to help you out with any of your queries, simply reach out using our live chat or our support ticket system.